Am I able to transfer my seat to someone else if I cannot make it to a game, and how do I do this?
1. Can I transfer my seat, and what are the rules?
Yes you can. For the 2022/23 Season onwards we have replaced the old Ticket Distribution service with Ticket Forwarding.
Ticket Forwarding is a secure way for supporters to send a spare ticket to one of their existing Friends & Family members through our ticketing system, which helps the Club improve safety and fairness of ticket access by knowing who is in the stadium.
To ensure security and fairness, there are some restrictions on who you can share a ticket with. You can only forward a ticket to another supporter who:
- Is registered on your Friends & Family list
- Has an active Membership/Season Ticket for the season, or who has downloaded a free General Admission NFC Pass for the season.
2. How do I transfer my seat?
We've produced a short video showing you how to transfer your seat, which you can watch here
3. Some other important things to know
We enable Ticket Forwarding on a game-by-game basis.
For example, you can't transfer a ticket to a game that's two months away and will need to wait until closer to the time. We publish information on which games Ticket Forwarding is active for on our Ticket Forwarding information page
Need more help, or can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us