What can I see on the tour?
On the LFC Stadium Tour, you will:
- Enjoy epic views of the pitch and city landscape from the top level of the Main Stand
- Visit the state-of-the-art Home Team dressing room
- Practice your interview technique in the Press Room
- Pass under the This Is Anfield sign
- Take a spine-tingled walk down the Players' Tunnel
- Get the chance for a photo in Klopp's seat in the Dugout
- Enjoy more photo opportunities of the pitch and Main Stand from The Kop.
Your ticket includes entry to the Club's interactive museum The Liverpool FC Story, the six European cups, The Boom Room exhibition and a chance for a photo with the four trophies together.
Need more help, or can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us
How long does The LFC Stadium Tour last?
We advise customers that duration time for a guided Stadium Tour is approximately 75-80 minutes. During busy periods, including school and public holidays, we generally operate a self-guided tour where you walk on a pre-assigned route, with an audio ...
Is the LFC Stadium Tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, The LFC Stadium Tour is fully accessible to wheelchair users. There is lift access throughout the tour route and a wheelchair ramp when you visit the pitch side area. The LFC Story (Museum) is located on the first floor which can also be ...
Is The LFC Stadium Tour autism-friendly?
Our friendly team are always around to help any visitors who have additional or complex needs. If you have additional requirements, we recommend contacting our team who can advise the best time to visit The LFC Stadium Tour depending on the ...
How can I book a Stadium Tour?
You can book the LFC Stadium Tour either online by clicking here. Tours are made available to book on our website approximately 8 weeks in advance, once fixtures are confirmed. For further details on upcoming Stadium Tours please visit our website at ...
Do you have hearing loops at The LFC Stadium Tour?
There is one hearing loop which is located at The LFC Stadium Tour reception.