Video Streaming Problem or Video Not Playing
If you are having problems with video streaming or video's not playing then please try the below.
All LFCTVGO video is now delivered using HTML5, Flash is no longer used as a delivery method. Please check you have a modern up to date browser such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Edge. Apple iOS and Android 4.1 and above support HTML5 video though their native browsers though Android support varies and performance improves with Android 5.x and 6.x. Windows Mobile currently supports video on demand only, live streaming is not yet supported.
In the top right video section you should see if your browser supports the video element. If it doesn't please update or swap browsers.
If you still experience problems then please contact us vie the link below and answer as many of the following questions as possible. We understand they may not all be applicable but they could help us to resolve your issue.
1. Do you have an up to date system and browser? Please perform simple update checks and retry before proceeding.
2. What is the URL (address) of the video/webpage you are having problems with?
3. Can you provide a detailed description of the problems you are having, i.e. constant buffering, muffled audio, missing text, blank screen etc.
4. Do any error messages appear? - If so, what does it say?
5. Which device and operating system are you using (i.e. PC windows 8 or Mac and OSX 10.1 or Android 4.1.1 or iOS7 etc.)
6. Which browser do you use? (Firefox/Internet Explorer/Safari/Chrome and version number - you can usually find this in the help or about menu)
7. Does it fail every time or just every now and then?
8. What speed is your Internet connection speed? (Mbps)
9. When did you first notice this problem? Has anything changed on your PC or mobile device?
10. Which Internet Service Provider, or ISP, do you use? (e.g. Sky, BT, Virgin etc.)
11. Are you behind a Firewall? (This is generally the case if you are at work so you may need to consult your IT dept.)
Please also include screen shots of any error messages.
------ HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT IN WINDOWS ----------
1. Press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard when the problem occurs.
2. Open Word, or another word processing or graphics application such as paint.
3. Press Ctrl+V on your keyboard.
4. Save the file.
5. Attach the file to your reply email.
------ HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT IN MAC OS ------------
1. Press the "Apple" (Command) Key +Shift+3. This captures a screen shot and places a copy on the desktop.
2. Save the file.
3. Attach the file in your reply email.
------ HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT ON AN iPHONE or iPAD ------------
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top or side of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then immediately press and release the Home button. You can find the screenshot in your Photos app.
Attach the file in your reply email.
------ HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT ON AN ANDROID DEVICE ------------
Methods vary for Android devices, usually it's a combination of the power key and volume up or down but you may need to search by device.