Season Ticket Finance FAQs
How to apply
How do I apply for finance to pay for my Season Ticket?
- Select the V12 Finance option at the checkout page and you will be automatically redirected to the V12 Finance website to complete your finance application. Please note, you must complete your finance application within 45 minutes.
What information do I need to hand to complete my application?
- You will need to provide the following information:
- Previous 3 years address history (with correct postcodes)
- Email address and mobile number
- Employment details
- Bank details
- Photographic ID (this will only be required if your application is referred)
Can a member of my Friends and Family renew my Season Ticket for me using V12 Finance?
- Yes. If renewing more than one Season Tickets in the same transaction, they would all need to be paid for using the Finance option and would be bound to one Finance agreement. To renew with individual Finance agreements, you should renew your own Season Tickets.
How old must I be to apply for Finance for my Season Ticket?
- You must be 18 years old or over.
Getting a decision
How long will it take to get a decision on my finance application?
- You will receive a decision almost instantly unless your application is referred. Please note, you must complete your finance application within 45 minutes. For full details click here.
My application for finance has been referred by V12 Finance, but I have received a confirmation e-mail from the Club confirming my Season Ticket has been renewed. What does this mean?
- V12 are completing further checks before confirming whether your application has been accepted or declined. V12 will contact you directly should they require any further information. Please note, your purchase is not complete until V12 have accepted your finance application or you have made alternative payment should your application be declined.
What do I do if my Finance application is declined?
- V12 will email you to advise that your application has been declined. The email will contain an Appeal process which you can follow should you still wish to pay via the Finance option. Alternatively, you can purchase your Season Ticket via another payment method.
Can I use both Ticket Cash and V12 Finance to pay for my Season Ticket?
- Yes, we recommend you first use your Ticket Cash then complete your application with V12.
Can I pay for my Season Ticket using a credit/debit card or cash, then pay the remaining balance via V12 Finance?
- No, you are unable to make a part payment using cash or debit/credit card, and make up the difference using V12 Finance.
Can I use the Finance option to purchase my Season Ticket if I do not reside in the UK?
- No, V12 Finance can only offer finance facilities to UK residents.
Will I be charged a fee if I renew using the Finance option?
- The 10 month repayment plan interest rate is 0%, meaning you do not pay any interest. An administration fee will be charged which will be included in your first monthly payment and the cost of the administration fee will be calculated as 3.95% of the cost of your Season Ticket. For full details and a representative example, click here.
I have another question about V12 Finance, how can I contact them?
- You can contact V12 Finance at: https://www.v12retailfinance.com/customer-contact.
Need more help, or can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us
Season Ticket Holiday FAQs
Eligibility & How to Request Will Season Ticket Holidays be offered for Season 2022/23, and who can request one if so? Yes, to Season Ticket Holders who did not take a holiday for season 2021/22. When can I request a Season Ticket Holiday? You have ...
Season Ticket Auto Cup Scheme FAQs
Will I need to meet eligibility criteria to join the Auto Cup Scheme for the 2022/23 Season? Yes, season ticket holders are now subject to the same qualifying criteria as members to enrol in the clubs Auto Cup Schemes. This allows for a much fairer ...
Season Ticket Waiting List – Further FAQs
How do I update my address or contact details for the Waiting List? Click here and enter your supporter ID and password, once logged in you can update your address and contact details. I don't agree with my position on the Waiting List - can I do ...
Top NFC FAQs
We have collected the most frequent questions from supporters about NFC ticketing in one place, to help you find the information you need. Click on any of the questions above to jump to its answer. 1. How do I download and open my NFC ticket on an ...
Ballot FAQs for Members' Sale
How can I check if I am successful in the ballot? For the Premier League home games due to be played from August 2022 up to the end of 2022, ballot results will be communicated on Thursday 14th July with the tickets sales starting week commencing ...