How do I update the email address linked to a Ticketing/Membership account?
How to change the email address linked to your account
1. Use this link to go to the My Account section.
If you’re already logged in to an account, you will see the account Name and Supporter ID displayed under the ‘My Account’ title. If you’re not logged in, you’ll be taken to the log in page:
My Account viewed on computer
My Account viewed on mobile
If you want to make changes to a different account, click the ‘Sign Out’ button to be taken back to the log in screen, and log in with the account you want to change.
2. Scroll down the page to find the ‘My Profile’ section, where you can see the email address linked to the account. To change the email, select ‘Edit Details’
My Profile viewed on computer
My Profile viewed on mobile
3. On the pop up window that loads, change the Email address under Contact Details and select ‘Save’
Contact Details section
4. You’ve now updated this account. If you have any more accounts to update, use the ‘Sign Out’ button to log out of this account and start logging in to the next one. If you have more accounts to update, you should sign out of this one and then log in to the next account. There's help below on how to do this.
How to switch accounts (sign out one account and sign back in as another)
1. To switch from one account to another, choose the ‘Sign Out’ option from My Account.
Sign Out option viewed on computer
Sign Out option viewed on mobile
2. After choosing ‘Sign Out’ you’ll be returned to the Ticketing home page.
3. Choose ‘Continue to ticketing.liverpoolfc.com’ to start signing back in
Button viewed on computer
Button viewed on mobile
4. Then choose the ‘login’ option
5. Now choose the ‘Manage my Account’ option
6. You’ll arrive on the ‘My Account’ page signed into the account you want to make changes to, and you can follow the steps from the start of this guide to change the email address.
Need more help, or can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us