Advice on resetting your password for the new Ticketing system
Problems receiving your password reset email
If you are having problems receiving your password reset email, there are a couple of things you can do to make sure the email reaches you:
- Check that you are entering your Supporter ID without any leading zeros. Supporter IDs are between 4 and 8 digits long, but on some of our previous systems/emails may have been shown with zeroes in front of them. For example, if you have seen your Supporter ID written as 00123456, you should enter 123456 only into the Password Reset page
- if you have made several attempts to reset your password and have received more than one password reset email from LFC, always use the latest (newest) email. Any older links will stop working when a new password reset email is sent to you
- If your email service has a Safe Senders feature, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Safe Senders list
- If you don’t have Safe Senders, you can add email@example.com to your contacts list/address book (available in most email services)
- If you are still not receiving your email, check your Junk/Spam filter for your reset email
Problems setting your new password
If you are getting an error message when typing in your new password, make sure it meets all of the criteria below:
- At least 8 characters long
- Contains at least one lower case letter
- Contains at least one upper case letter
- Contains at least one number
- Contains at least one of these special characters: ! # $ % ^ ( ) = ? ; : .
- Has not been used before on your Ticketing or Membership account
Your password will not be accepted if it doesn't meet all of these criteria.
Password creation tips
If you are having difficulty with thinking of a password that has all of these elements, try replacing the normal letters of words with a number or special character, e.g. "MyPassword" could be written as "MyPa55w()rd"
Here are some other examples of passwords meeting our password criteria
(11 characters long, with 8 lower case letters, 1 upper case, 1 number, and 1 special character)
(12 characters long, with 5 lower case letters, 1 upper case, 5 numbers, and 1 special character)
These are examples only - do not use them for your own account
Need more help, or can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us
How to reset your Membership password
Problems receiving your password reset link It’s best to use Google Chrome on a PC or a laptop to change your password instead of using mobile/tablet browsers If your email service has a Safe Senders feature, please add ...
How do I change my password for the ticketing system?
Login here, go to ‘Personal Details’ and click ‘Change Password’. If you have tried to reset your password but the system does not recognise you this could be for one of the following reasons: Due to data protection laws, only the data of supporters ...
I have already created a password for the ticketing system, but have forgotten it; how can I login?
Click here and select ‘Reset your password’.
Why can't I log in to the Members' Area?
If you are seeing this error message when trying to log in to the Members' Area using your existing details, you need to reset your password: Wrong Supporter ID or password provided. You may need to update your password, please click here to reset ...
MyLFC - Password Reset
If you are having an issue resetting your password, please go to https://www.liverpoolfc.com/my-lfc/login/forgotten-password and try again. This should allow you to reset your password. Following this, please login here ...