Liverpool Football Club
acknowledges that the COVID-19 pandemic is ongoing and we continue to mitigate
the risks presented by COVID-19. For the benefit of all guests , we ask for your
co-operation with our safety procedures:
• Individuals must not attend the tour if they are unwell or required to self-isolate following latest government guidance.
• We strongly encourage the use of face masks by guests when arriving, moving around and exiting the tour.
• Please make use of the hand sanitiser dispensers located in guest areas along the tour route and Museum.
• We strongly encourage all those in attendance to carry out a lateral flow test within the 24 hours prior to arrival (regardless of vaccination status).
• For the safety of our guests, LFC Staff will continue to wear masks
• We will continue with enhanced cleaning of the tour route prior to guests’ arrival and following departure.
• We will ensure that rooms are well ventilated with fresh air by use of air conditioning systems and external windows and doors (where available).
Important Notice: You must not attend the Stadium if you are required to self-isolate for any reason set out in the latest NHS guidelines.
If this applies – please get in touch at the earliest opportunity and we will re-arrange your visit.
We will ensure that we have taken all necessary precautions to keep our premises COVID secure and keep you safe during your visit with us.