A: The virtual edition of the Kop Run is about challenging yourself to run up to 100KM over 8 weeks. You can walk, jog or run to complete the distances and collect points from 29 March to 23 May. During this time, you can unlock special medals and trophies as you complete the challenges and stand a chance to win special prizes every fortnight by running at least 3 times each fortnight. You will also stand a chance to win various prizes in grand lucky draw after 23 May.
Q: Is this an event organised/approved by Liverpool Football Club?
A: This is an official event, organised and owned by Liverpool Football Club. This virtual edition of Kop Run Thailand is managed and promoted by Move Asia Co, Ltd.
Q: How do I register for the virtual Kop Run and what is the cost of registration?
A: Please visit to runlah.com
. Registration is 600THB per participant.
Q: What am I entitled to as a registered participant?
A: You will receive an exclusive Kop Run T-shirt and a finisher medal. (Postage included. Thailand only.) You will also be able to unlock a series of digital trophies and medals as you complete the levels and will be eligible to win fortnightly prizes.
Q: Can I register for multiple challenges? i.e. 5km, 10km to 21km and/or 42km to 100km.
A: No, you will not be able to. Regardless of which challenge you have signed up for, you will still be able to challenge yourself to run up to 100km and stand a chance to climb up the leader board to win prizes.
Q: Can I cancel my registration and get a refund?
A: No, a refund will not be given if you cancel your registration.
Q: Will I get a refund if the organisers cancel the event?
A: In the event the virtual run is cancelled, we will get in touch with you.
Q: Who is eligible to take part in this virtual run?
A: Anyone who is residing in Thailand will be eligible to take part in the run.
Q: I am residing outside Thailand, am I eligible to sign up?
A: No, the Virtual Kop Run is only open to those residing in Thailand.
Q: I am an expat/foreigner currently residing in a state or province within Thailand (e.g. Phuket), can I take part in this virtual run?
A: Yes, you will be able to participant. As long as you are residing in Thailand you will be able to take part.
Q: Is this an individual event or can I join in a team to complete the challenge?
A : This is an individual event. No team registration will be accepted.
Q: I have lost my access code from my registration at Runlah. How do I get a new code?
Q: How many times can I use my access code?
A: You will only be able to use the access code once.
Q: How do I get started on the Kop Run Virtual Edition?
A: Please follow the following steps:
- Register at runlah.com to choose your t-shirt. You will recieve an 9 digit race code upon completion of payment.
- LFC Kop Run Virtual Edition is available via the LFC Official App. You will need to download the LFC Official App from your App store or for those who already have the LFC Official App, you will need to update the App to ensure that it is the latest version. Once updated, the Kop Run Virtual Edition will be available in the LFC Official App menu. Please ensure that you register yourself in the LFC App if this is the first time you are using the LFC Official App. This will then take to you the page where you will need to key in your 9 digit race code. If you have previously registered on the LFC Official App, you can log in to Kop Run App and key in your 9 digit race code.
- Race access code: Key in the 9 digit race access code you received from Runlah via your confirmation email.
- Please ensure you have downloaded the Google Fit app as your activity tracker and follow the steps on the Kop Run App to sync Google Fit to the Kop Run App. This can be downloaded your App Store or Google Play Store
- You are ready to start your race!
Q: How do I log in?
A: After you register and paid for the LFC Kop Run event on Runlah, you would have received a 9 digit KRTH code. You will then have to register on the official Kop Run App. If you have a previous LFC App Account or a liverpoolfc.com account, you can login in using your previous email and password. If this is the first time you are using the LFC App, you will need to create your LFC Account by clicking on ‘Register now for an LFC account’ on the landing page.
Q: I had already registered in November and did not request for a refund. Do I need to register again to restart the run?
A: If you had already logged into the Kop Run account in November, you will not need to register again. Please click on ‘Log In to your LFC account’ and use the email and password that you had previously used.
Q: I do not remember my password. How can I log in?
A: Please click on ‘Forgot password’ button on the LOGIN page. If your LFC account was found, an email would be sent to your email account. Please check your inbox and spam folders.
Q: Why do I need to create a Google Fit account?
A: A Google Fit account is required as it is sync with the Kop Run App. The Kop Run App will pull your running data from Google Fit and will be updated accordingly on your account page in the Kop Run App. For more information on Google Fit, please click here
Q: How do I create a Google Fit account?
A: Download the Google Fit App from your App Store
or Google Play Store
and follow the instructions provided. If you are having any issues, you can find more details on the Google Fit Help Page
Q: How do I link my existing Google Fit account to the LFC Kop Run App?
A: You will be asked to connect to your Google Fit account when you login to the LFC Kop Run. Please select ‘Connect to Google Fit’ and follow the steps when asked on the app as this will authorize LFC to view your race data. This will then be automatically shared with your LFC Kop Run profile. Please use the LFC Kop Run Guide and Videos
to help with this.
Q: What data will be collected and recorded in the Kop Run App?
A: The following data from Google Fit will sync with the Kop Run App:
- Activity that is recorded as a run, jog or walk
- Time, distance and pace of your activity
- Minimum activity of 1km for each run. Anything below this distance will not be recorded.
Q: My data is not syncing with the Kop Run App. What should I do?
A: You need to ensure that the correct Google Fit account is connected to your Kop Run account. If the data still does not sync, please click on the refresh button on the ‘My Account’ page. Please use the LFC Kop Run Guide and Videos
to help with this.
Q: My data in Google Fit is not pulling the data from my Health App. What should I do?
A: You need to ensure that Google Fit and Health are connected. Please use the LFC Kop Run Guide and Videos
to help with this. Note that if you previously connected Health to a running app such as Strava, Nike Run Club etc, Google Fit will only pull the data from the data from the running app via Health as a run.
Q: Can I use any other running app beside Google Fit?
A: You can use other running apps as long as it is able to sync the data with Google Fit. Apps include Mi Fit, Nike Run Club, Strava. You can find out more details the running apps that sync with Google Fit and how you can do this here. Only data from Google Fit is automatically link to the Kop Run App which will be updated after your run.
Q: Do I need to download any other running app?
A: No, you will not need to download any other running apps.
- Android users, you will be able to start and end your activity using Google Fit.
- iOS user, you will need to ensure that you sync your Google Fit to your Health App. Google Fit will pull your Walking + Running Distance data from your Health App.
- If you normally use another app to record your data, these can be connected to either Google Fit directly (Android) or to Health (iOS).
Q: Can I sync my smart watch to Google Fit?
A: Google Fit syncs with various running apps. As long as your smart watch is connected to one of these running apps, Google Fit will be able to record your running data. This will in turn be sync to the Kop Run App to reflect your distance completed, your points etc. You can find more information from the Google Fit Help Centre
- Apple – Google Fit will use your running activity data from the Health app on your Apple devices. You will need to ensure that you allow Google Fit to track your activities with Health. You can do this under the Google Fit profile settings => Select ‘Connect Google Fit with Health’ => Under ‘Activity Tracker’, select ‘Connect Google Fit with Heath’.
- Garmin – You will need to link your Garmin data to Strava. Google Fit will then track your run via Strava.
- Suunto - You will need to link your Suunto data to Strava. Google Fit will then track your run via Strava.
- For all other smart watch, you can get more information from the Google Fit Help Centre.
Q: Is there any minimum phone requirements to use the Kop Run app and/or Google Fit app?
A: For iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch iOS 12.0 or later required. For all other phones you will need Android 6.0 or above.
Q: Can I use the Kop Run App without registering with Runlah?
A: No, you will need to register at Runlah to obtain an access code which will allow you access to the virtual Kop Run.
Q: What is the qualifying period for me to complete my challenges?
A: 29 March to 23 May 2021
Q: What are the challenges?
A: The challenges are as follows:
- Challenge 1: Run up to 5km. During this process, you will be able to unlock digital medals, flags and pennants at 3km and 5km.
- Challenge 2: Run between 10km to 21km. During this process you will be able to unlock digital medals, flags and pennants at 6km, 10km, 19km and 21km.
- Challenge 3: Run between 42km to 100km. During this process you will be able to unlock digital medals, flags and pennants at 42km, 48km, 99km and 100km.
Q: How can/do I win a prize?
A: A lucky draw will be conducted every fortnight. 3 prizes will be given away each fortnight. You will automatically be eligible for this draw provided you run at least 3 times in 2 weeks.
Q: When will I need to clock in my 3 runs each fortnight?
A: You will need to run at least 3 times by 11.59pm (Thai time) over the following period:
- 29 March to 11 April
- 12 April to 25 April
- 26 April to 9 May
- 10 May to 23 May
Q: How many winners are there per fortnight and when will the winners be announced?
A: There will be 3 per fortnight over 8 weeks. The results will be announced on the following dates:
- Tuesday, 13 April
- Tuesday, 27 April
- Tuesday, 11 May
- Tuesday, 25 May
Q: How will the winner be picked?
A: The winner will be chosen by the Club at random for all runners who have clocked in at least 3 runs each fortnight.
Q: How will I know if I have won?
A: The results will be announced via LFC Social Platform and the organizers will contact you directly in relation to the prize.
Q: What are the prizes?
A: The prizes are as follows:
- 29 March to 11 April Challenge: Krungthai-AXA Backpack and an LFC Goodie Pack x 3
- 12 April to 25 April Challenge: Krungthai-AXA Backpack and an LFC Goodie Pack x 3
- 26 April to 9 May Challenge: Krungthai-AXA Backpack and an LFC Goodie Pack x 3
- 10 May to 23 May: Krungthai-AXA Backpack and an LFC Goodie Pack x 3
There are 20 grand lucky draw prizes to be won by all registered participants. Prizes include Krungthai AXA backpacks, luggage bags, LFC autographed jerseys and footballs and virtual chats with a LFC Legend.
Q: If I am a winner, how will I receive my prize?
A: You will be notified by email and the prize will be posted to you directly. (Thailand only)
Q: What is the purpose of the leaderboard?
A: Points will be awarded to you during your participation of the Kop Run as an encouragement to run regularly and to compete with your friends over the 8 weeks.
Q: Will collecting more points and climbing up the leaderboard give me a higher chance to win in the lucky draw?
A: No, it will not. The leaderboard is a fun element for you to compete with your friends.
Q: How do I climb up the leaderboard and how are the points calculated?
A: There are 3 categories of points which you can earn. The points will be awarded as follows:
1. Distance Points
For every kilometre you complete, you will receive 1 point. For example, 5km = 5points, 8km = 8 points, 15km = 15 points. This will be updated on your account and on the leaderboard after every run.
2. Medals and Trophy Points
With each medal and trophy that you unlock, you will be awarded with the following points:
- 3 km: 5 points
- 5 km: 20 points
- 6 km: 5 points
- 10 km: 40 points
- 19 km: 5 points
- 21 km: 60 points
- 99 km: 5 points
- 100 km: 100 points
This will be updated on your account after your run. The points from 1 and 2 will be reflected on the leaderboard at midnight daily as you unlock your medals & trophies.
3. Bonus Points
You can earn bonus points by running regularly. The points awarded are as follows:
- 2 times a week (Monday to Sunday) (min 1km per day) : 10 points
- 3 times a week (Monday to Sunday) (min 1km per day) : 20 points
- 5 times a week (Monday to Sunday) (min 1km per day) : 50 points
Bonus points will be updated to your account and leaderboard on Sundays at midnight. This will be calculated based on Monday to Sunday week.
Q: Where can I walk, jog, run my race?
A: You can run anywhere and anytime.
Q: Can I walk, jog, run indoors?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: Can I start and complete the run before the stated date & time?
A: No, you will need to complete your run from 29 March to 23 May 2021 in order for your results to be reflected in the Kop Run App.
Q: What do I do after I complete my run for the day?
A: Log into the Kop Run App and refresh the app. You will then be able to check your results on the Kop Run App.
Q: How do I check the my results from my run?
A: Log into the Kop Run App and you will see your results on the Home Page and My Account Page.
Q: Can I change the size of my t-shirt after I have selected it?
A: No, this will not be possible. Once you have selected the t-shirt and the size upon registration on the Runlah website, you will not be able to change your selection.
Q: What if I am unable to complete my level?
A: You will receive your t-shirt and finishers medal when you hit the minimum distance of the challenge you had chosen. For example, if you chose challenge 2 (i.e. green t-shirt, 10km to 21km), you will receive your t-shirt and finishers medal when you reach the 10km mark.
Q: How will I receive my Kop Run t-shirt and finisher medal?
A: It will be posted to you after 1 June. (Thailand only).
Q: Is the postage included in my fee?
A: Yes, this is already included in your registration fee.